a case of a childhood impaired by molestation

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

daphne


my name is daphne
i have many grey hair
i speak in a tone of much affection,
but scarcely show fear of the supernatural.
i sense tension with a bit of character,
as you whisper softly into my left ear
i can feel the moisture in your breath,
and see the hate in your eyes.
i speak as though i have experienced many things,
you speak like an innocent child
uncertain of life

my "things to do" list grows longer and longer
as my health plummets to the pit of
your stomach
you seemed puzzled with my infatuation
with god,
and my knowledge of lucifer
but it's just that you're so easily amused with people
i fear for both our lives,
now that no path is better
one a burning hell,
and the other
a slightly more modified version
with air-conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment