a case of a childhood impaired by molestation

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

march twenty second

that day will forever be special to me.
it was my very first day writing in this blog.
my journal.
my heart.

thank you for following.

for my silent readers,
thank you for being my inspiration to start this blog.

and to all of you who have now traded similar stories of pain and with me.
who have cried with me.
thank you for everything.
together we will heal through our tragedies.
become stronger.
and be something else,
than a victim.




4 comments:

  1. Well, I read it. All of it. It took a couple hours this fine evening, but I had too. I couldn't just stop, that would be absurd. And the real comment that I wanted to post is this, and I hope no one will be offended at my choice of lyrics: breathe. breathe in the air. don't be afraid to care. look around, choose your own ground. -Breathe, by Pink Floyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for taking the time ali. it really means the world to me. love the lyrics, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. choose your own ground...
    don't be afraid to care...
    both of those are so...well...evelyne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read it yet... setting aside a very special day... just for Ev. :)

    ReplyDelete